One of our latest projects is called The Good Fight Club and is an initiative to bring together leaders of organisations who can create breakthroughs by working together.
We have worked with organisations including, Oxfam, WI, DfID, Comic Relief, WWF, VSO, Arts Council England, The House of St Barnabas, Museum of London, Sport England and Join in UK.
We produce useful insights and outputs – here are some of the documents we created together and some of the learning we developed.
At the moment we are looking for organisations who:
• Want to explore elements of connectedness and our common humanity in their own organisations
• Have a project that they would like to collaborate with us on
• Have specific challenges or issues with which our philosophy and methodologies might help
• Have a need to understand the extent to which these issues might be affecting their ability to have an impact and want some consultancy or evaluation work
We are also looking for individuals who
• Feel excited or inspired by the work we are doing and would like to know more
• Have specific knowledge, experience and research in these areas that will help us develop our work
• Would like to extend our work in their country, sector or area of interest
If you are interested in working with us then please contact us.