We believe The Everyone Foundation can facilitate widespread learning from the current reactions in society, and will encourage leaders, organisations and communities to shift their behaviours to promote and employ universal empathy and compassion.
We believe the world’s problems could be resolved more quickly if we each felt a stronger bond with everyone on this planet.
Our charitable objects
The Everyone Foundation is registered charity number 1139665 and our charitable objects state that we exist in order to:
Promote moral and spiritual welfare or improvement and to promote good citizenship for the public benefit within the ethos of Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights by:
• Conducting and commissioning research into social behaviour and its impact, in particular, how people relate to and engage with each other, and disseminating the useful results to the public;
• Fostering and encouraging sentiments of equality and kindness and a concept of common humanity;
• Promoting mutual understanding between different groups and awareness of common humanity;
• Promoting understanding between different groups and awareness of their common ground;
• Encouraging active participation of individuals within society.
Our principles are drawn from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and specifically Article One which rights states that:
“All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.”