Our charitable objects
The everyone foundation is registered charity number 1139665 and our charitable objects state that we exist in order to;
Promote moral and spiritual welfare or improvement and to promote good citizenship for the public benefit within the ethos of Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights by:
• Conducting and commissioning research into social behaviour and it’s impact, in particular, how people relate to and engage with each other, and disseminating the useful results to the public;
• Fostering and encouraging sentiments of equality and kindness and a concept of common humanity;
• Promoting mutual understanding between different groups and awareness of common humanity;
• Promoting understanding between different groups and awareness of their common ground;
• Encouraging active participation of individuals within society.
Our principles are drawn from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and specifically Article One which rights states that;
• All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.